Thursday, February 2, 2017

A brief prophecy

This is an excerpt that I heard and tracked down to this blog, which I post to source but not to endorse.

"...My Spirit will fill My remnant bride that is practicing righteousness and holiness, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing. This will not be a light sprinkle but a deluge of My Spirit will be poured out in the former and latter rain outpouring. Each successive event will be bigger and more destructive and the measure of My Spirit will increase in measure before each one. The ones who have chosen the assignment of reaping My harvest, will be protected, and thousands of souls will be saved by each one. Everything will culminate at the opening of the sixth seal. My Spirit will transform their DNA to a point where they will glow and they will be changed back to their original state just as Adam and Eve before the fall. This will happen to very few, but these few will do the mightiest work that My kingdom on earth has ever known."
This matches exactly with my current understanding.