Skip to main content

A revelation from God to his daughter(s)

This morning, I was interrupted in what I was doing as the Lord made me to feel what one or more women are feeling as they look into the mirror. I have no idea who you are, or whether you are one or many, but I was made to know how you feel. He then yanked me out of that and told me to tell you the following:

"My dear daughter, I am mindful of every one of my creations.

Decorate your heart with my word, and I will lead you to become a person whose beauty reaches far beyond how you look.

Follow me, and I will lead you to a place where all people are seen for who they really are.

As you do this, I will say to you what I said to my servant Peter:

Do not call unclean what I have made clean. Do not call unholy what I have made holy.

Come to me, and receive my crown of light, and walk in a beauty to which nothing of this world can be compared."

For what it is worth, I have every reason to believe in what I was told. I have seen this crown of light, and I know of the place where all people are seen for who they really are, and I know of the beauty that reaches beyond how a person looks.