Skip to main content

New book released: Repentance

 I have published a new book entitled "Repentance: Making straight the way of God." You can order it on Amazon for print cost, or you can download it for free via a link on the blog sidebar

The topic no doubt seems very familiar to you, but I promise you that the contents of this book are as yet unknown to you. I admonish you with all my being to read this book and consider its invitation. The world will be held accountable for what this book contains.

The book is short, at 132 pages. I believe it is the most direct and plain book I've ever written. This book is written to stand on its own, and if it is the only book of mine that you read, you will benefit greatly from doing so.

Additionally, one intent of this book is to serve as an entry way into the other books (+/- 12) that I plan on writing. These +/-12 books, plus "Repentance" and "Faith," are essentially a systematic approach to the gospel, laying out everything God has taught me about it in as great plainness as I'm presently capable of. The series is essentially sequential. Those who understand and live what is laid out in the previous book(s) will derive much more out of subsequent books than those who do not. 

In that sense, this book is the most important of all, because without repenting, there really isn't any point in reading anything else I publish subsequently, unless and except it persuades you to repent. 

I do not intend to publish this as a kindle book, and I'm not sure if any more of my books will be released in audio form. As things are written in greater plainness, it is less and less appropriate to facilitate receipt of them in a way that is inappropriate to their gravity and the consequences of taking them lightly.

Please read the book, share it with others, and leave a review on Amazon.