Skip to main content

God is revealing what is going to happen before it happens

Over the last few years, as the Lord has unfolded to me much of what will happen prior to and after his return, I have felt a tremendous urgency to share these things with others. The consequences of these events are without equal, and many of these things have not been revealed since the foundation of the world. I care about others, and I value what God tells me, and the combination of these two motivations gives me a deep desire to share what I have been told.

However, the Lord has made it crystal clear to me that I need to carefully write these things into books rather than sporadically emit pieces of them on this blog or in videos. He has repeatedly given me many convincing reasons, and every time I bring it up again, he reminds me of all the reasons, and usually gives me even more.

Yesterday, I was listening to this video. [Sidenote: I try to find situations throughout my days when what I'm doing won't suffer by my listening to something, and I try to find things worth listening to during those times. You've probably heard that the Holy Ghost is a revelator, and that when you have it, you will receive revelation. The Holy Ghost is also an aggregator: it will take what you are thinking about, and use it as a vehicle to reveal more about that or another topic. The more you think, and the more you think about, the more you will get. More often than not, I listen to the scriptures on shuffle, or my books. But sometimes, I look through youtube suggestions, and I find maybe 1 in 100 that looks like it might contain some nuggets. The ratio of utter garbage to something of value is probably 10,000:1, but the algorithm does an ok job of narrowing that down as you train it.]

As when I listened to this video, I thought to myself "this might be the most important thing anyone can be thinking about relative to understanding where the world is right now." 

When I watched the first link, which attracted my eye due to the title ("let's see if they've figured it out"), I was amazed to note, among other things, that the gentleman interviewed--who I assume is secular--had figured out something that I have never heard any religious person figure out (other than myself): that war, famine, and pestilence almost always co-occur. I can't quickly find out whether I've mentioned this pattern on this blog before, but it is in one of my book drafts, and has been for years. You'll find this pattern all over the scriptures. Here's a typical reference:

20 And now I say unto you that well doth the Lord judge of your iniquities; well doth he cry unto this people, by the voice of his angels: Repent ye, repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
21 Yea, well doth he cry, by the voice of his angels that: I will come down among my people, with equity and justice in my hands.
22 Yea, and I say unto you that if it were not for the prayers of the righteous, who are now in the land, that ye would even now be visited with utter destruction; yet it would not be by flood, as were the people in the days of Noah, but it would be by famine, and by pestilence, and the sword.
23 But it is by the prayers of the righteous that ye are spared; now therefore, if ye will cast out the righteous from among you then will not the Lord stay his hand; but in his fierce anger he will come out against you; then ye shall be smitten by famine, and by pestilence, and by the sword; and the time is soon at hand except ye repent. (Alma 10)

There were many other valuable things in the video, including what I feel are accurate and well-reasoned expectations for the coming famine. I already wrote some things about coming famine. In July of last year I wrote: "There will be widespread famines and starvation. In aggregate, billions will die." I wrote more about it in various other posts. These are not exhaustive, but these particular posts are important to reread now and in the future, so you begin to understand and extract the greatest value out of what is happening and will happen.

After watching the video, I had another conversation with God about the need to get these things published, and he again poured out reasons why that isn't going to happen yet. There is so much I would like to say, but God knows better than I do, and I am not permitted right now.

So why am I bothering to write this post? Realize that God is using many people in many places to tell you exactly what is going to happen before it happens. Some of these people will have no idea they are being used by God, and some will know this is the case. Some of these people will be wrong about a lot of things, and right about just a few. 

God tells us what is going to happen before it happens so we use the time to prepare our hearts to leverage the fulfillment to increase our trust in him. Sometimes he also does it so that we navigate our circumstances to better temporal outcomes. Sometimes he also does it to provide evidence for who knows more about him than you do, so that they can help you get to know him more than you do.

As time goes on, it will become increasingly clear who was right about what and who was wrong, and therefore who you should be paying attention to as time goes on. I hope you pay attention to those signs.

Different people have different quantities of light. As the darkness increases, it will provide contrast to help you distinguish where someone's light begins, and also where it ends. As you navigate the resources he has placed in your life, you will be able to find greater and greater sources of light, until you find yourself directly interfacing with God.

The purpose of darkness is to yield light, but it only works as you perceive and follow the light to get closer and closer to its source.