Skip to main content

On past prophecies (email response)

 (Originally published 8/22/21)

Today I received an email. Rather than write a specific reply to that person, here are two extracted portions of that email and my reply to all people:

"I appreciate that so much of what you've written in the last few years has come to pass -- exactly as you said it would. Others scoff, saying "NOT EVERYTHING HAPPENED JUST LIKE HE SAID!""

When the prophesies of Samuel, all of which seemed absurd, began to be fulfilled, the people did not respond by believing in God. Instead, they said:

Some things they may have guessed right, among so many; but behold, we know that all these great and marvelous works cannot come to pass, of which has been spoken. (Helaman 16:16)

It did not matter that:

13 ...great signs given unto the people, and wonders; and the words of the prophets began to be fulfilled.

14 And angels did appear unto men, wise men, and did declare unto them glad tidings of great joy; thus in this year the scriptures began to be fulfilled. (Helaman 16)

It is good to be a sincere skeptic. God operates through reason. All reason leads to God, and God leads to all reason. However, a lot of skepticism and what passes for reason is actually rationalization, which is the counterfeit use of reason for the purposes of obfuscating one's dishonesty and delusion (delusion is defined as persisting in a way of thinking or acting after being shown sufficient reasons to change). 

Even before addressing the apparent misses, the people who scoff should ask how could one person be so right on so many things that were so unlikely. They should look at the Pharisees' behavior and analyze their criticisms of Jesus. They would say the same exact things they say to me to Jesus were he here as a man today. 

And when I had said this, the Lord spake unto me, saying: Fools mock, but they shall mourn; and my grace is sufficient for the meek, that they shall take no advantage of your weakness; (Ether 12:26)

These folks would call Jonah a liar, because Ninevah was not destroyed, as he said God said it would be. They would call Jesus a liar for all sorts of things, such as when he said he was coming soon.

They don't understand the basis of these things. They don't understand that predictions are based on conditions that can change, and even prophecies from the mouth of God can change if the people change.

On the subject of apparent misses, some of these simply haven't happened yet. Presenting these things as a list does not imply that the list is ordered. This video, for instance, is arranged topically, not chronologically. When you see that so many things were exactly right, and when few if any believed them, and they seemed to be very far off if at all possible, should not cause you to dismiss the things that have not happened as necessarily wrong. Instead, it should increase your willingness to believe those other things will, in fact happen, and could, in fact, happen just as suddenly and out of nowhere as the other things. Any other reaction is, necessarily, irrational (at least). 

I have made genuine bad calls (such as my incorrect prediction that the ebola outbreak years ago would go global). Explaining this in detail is important and valuable, but will have to wait until I can do that in context, which I will do in future books. In short, I will say the following, and those who can put the pieces together and value from it will do so: There are two types of prophecy: generative and relayed. There are probably better words for this. Relayed prophecy is what you are familiar with. It's the "thus saith the Lord" messages that come from God's audible voice or angels. These are the majority of what we have in the scriptures as messages to prophets. There is another form, which comes from the individual's composite of everything they have been taught about God. Previously, I spoke of revelation explaining the world like lights illuminate a city in the night. There are bright spots and dark spots, and one who wishes to, say, design a path through the city must necessarily pass through spots of greater or lesser understanding. 

My covid predictions are a great example of this. I told the world, on youtube, that a super flu from China was coming. I made all sorts of other predictions in that video and subsequently on facebook: things like mandatory vaccines, school attendance implications, shortages, etc.--things very few people believed when I said them. All of these things have happened, exactly as I said they would. Among all of this, I made numeric predictions of how many people would die from covid. This was after covid started. As I explained on facebook, this was very simple, rational projection of the scientists' contemporary case fatality rate. There was no magic there. It did not include the possibility of lockdowns (which, honestly, I never expected governments to be stupid enough to do). I still believe we will see just as many deaths as I said would occur, just in a longer timeline due to the draconian government interventions, which The Science (TM) is now showing to do nothing but extend out the inevitable death of all who would have died from covid, anyway (which will include more people every year, since age is a factor). As I have said many times from the beginning, "everyone who can die from covid will die from covid."

In the past, I have been more willing to share emissions that included areas I knew less about. I incorrectly assumed people would derive whatever value was in what I said and keep charging forward where more or better was needed. I figured people would value some idea of what is coming, even if it is not an exact idea. I am far more cautious about this today, knowing far better how awful, insensible, and stubborn people are. This is part of why I only have one prophecy video on youtube. 

I could say far more, and I frequently want to, but when I try, God says, "what good will it do? If the people require lock tight irrefutable instruction, let them wait for the long-form books to come. They have and reject enough as it stands." 

I have so much to produce, and so little time to do it, that it is akin to a marathon runner gasping out a few words to the crowd as he runs by wherever they stand. I cannot turn back without preventing the delivery of greater things to those who are more deserving.[1] That is just the way it is.

I am frequently surprised when I see or hear something I have written or spoken previously. Mostly, I am shocked that I said something so openly in the past that I probably would not say so openly today. I am shocked to see just how much light is spoken so plainly in the things I wrote years ago. While I don't obfuscate things intentionally today, I do break ideas up and scatter them across books and chapters, knowing that releasing these things too soon in too great plainness just results in greater condemnation, and that those with eyes to see will find what they are ready to see. I have more than 14 books in progress, and I would guess more than 3000 pages of content typed up within, so far. I now withhold much in order to save it for a time when it can come out in a more polished form. I'm trying to finish these things as fast as possible. It is indescribably difficult.

Not too long ago, the Lord came to me and bluntly reviewed many of the prophecies I have made. I was surprised, because it's not like I had kept those in mind as I went about my business. He laid them out, rapid fire, and he said, "all of these have been fulfilled, and who has reacted appropriately?"[2] I said, "no one, Lord." He said, "that is right."

The longer form descriptions are coming and will come, but you are going to have to wait for them. That's too bad, because you'd be much better off with an idea of what is coming than to have to wait for the exact descriptions. This is a 40 years in the wilderness situation. It won't take that long, but it will be far worse for you than those Israelites. As you receive what you have chosen, try to appreciate that it was your choice, and find some peace in that. 

While the persistent willful sin of those who know about me (speaking generally) prevents me from revealing greater things in faster/more plain ways, I am instructed, from time to time, to say enough that I leave guideposts behind so that, when these things happen, people have unquestionable evidence that God is involved here. It is shocking to me to see such plain signs minimized and ignored, but then I read the scriptures, and see that this is how things have always been (for instance go and read about Nephi's adventures in the book of Helaman). 

"Your witness (if I understand correctly) is that sticking to Christ is all that really matters."

This, in combination with a greater understanding of who and how Jesus is, is the real and chief sign. Everything that gives us better reasons to obey God and know what that means comes from God, and comprise the rungs that lead to him.

It is, simply, exactly what it means to point to and lead others to Christ. Jesus came to help others understand how the Father is. His disciples come to help others understand how Jesus is. 

I will give you a great key here. I have often spoken about how God's servants seek to be redundant. Well, their desire to be so and their capacity to bring others to the point where it is true are both conditions of how close they are to the Lord in character and knowledge. 

If you would merely obey everything God tells you, all the time, I would be completely irrelevant to you.

Unfortunately, you do not yet understand what that means, and even if you did, you are not yet willing to do it. 

There are MANY people on this earth who are not willing to discover the meaning of obedience, but will, in time, be willing to do it once they are shown, in plain, indisputable persuasive argument. You may or may not be one of them, but that's up to you.

[1] - People frequently reply to my materials by saying "you are so condescending." There are several appropriate responses to this sentiment. The first and most important is that if you think I'm condescending, you REALLY wouldn't like Jesus. The second and far less important is that if you saw half of what I did, or half of what is done to me, you would marvel at my restraint in how I deal with people.

[2] - When the Lord asks you questions like this, it's funny to me. It's not like you have a choice in the answer. It just is, and while you mouth the answer, it's not like a question you would ask of another human, when their opinion would be part of the answer. You see this all the time in scriptural interactions between God and man.