A very quick note:
Recently, the lady who was famous way back when she was on "Full House" came back into the spotlight after decades of projects that very few people cared about when she became embroiled in an uproar for making a comment about her Christian faith.
The comment? She said that in her role as the creative director for some channel only watched by a handful of people who already agree with her religion "will keep traditional marriage at the core."
Suddenly, tons of people who had no dealings with her are acting as if their most intimate associate violently betrayed them.
This woman's theology is about as offensive and radical as warm milk. On the topic at hand, she wrote: "All of you who know me, know beyond question that I have great love and affection for all people. It absolutely breaks my heart that anyone would ever think I intentionally would want to offend and hurt anyone."
She's not exactly leading the charge to live and proclaim God's commandments even if it costs you your life. Contrast her position and remarks to this brief public statement from someone who does a much better job at being a real disciple of Christ.
And yet, there is an overabundance of people attempting to take her livelihood at least, which is bad enough, and who would probably take her life if they could get away with it.
Also recently, I had a conversation with a man who was celebrating how his connectedness to an employee higher up in his company granted him immunity from a policy that mandated an experimental medical procedure he did not consent to. I wondered if he realized how transitory those connections are, both because people are unreliable and because they change jobs. I wondered if he realized how he was a marked man because the sheep around him know him to be a threat to their mission of doing what they know to be wrong while feeling good about it.
Important themes to keep repeating:
- If they are doing this so openly to so many people whose positions are so , what will they do to those who actually believe in and follow Jesus? What would they do Jesus himself?
- Evil grows when left to do so. No one is stopping it; therefore, it will grow.
- What people are left alone for today will be what they are persecuted for tomorrow.
- Don't think that because they aren't coming for you now, they won't come for you later.
- Don't think that you have avoided systemic problems because you have particular circumstances.
- There are many "places" (geographical, vocational, social, etc.) where people have no business being with what they've seen already. Remaining in them today is no different than Lehi remaining in Jerusalem after he heard prophets proclaiming that it would be destroyed.
- There are still "places" (geographical, vocational, social, etc) where you can enjoy vastly more freedom than what you find in most places.
- Stand in holy places and be not moved. Ironically, to remain in a place that is holy often requires you to move out of a place that time and experience has revealed to you is not as holy as you thought.
- Make big moves now when it is easier to do so in order to avoid big problems later, when the cost to make changes increases.
Last June, I published this:
"Whenever truth is revealed, it comes with consequences.
In my last book "Repentance," I made a case for why it is so important to follow the dictates of your conscience in all things. The benefit of this revelation is that everyone, everywhere now possesses the strongest argument ever given for what repentance is, why it is so essential, and how anyone, anywhere can immediately hear the voice of God and begin progressing to more frequent and more substantive communication from him.
The end times pattern is that truth will be revealed in ever-increasing clarity and quantity, creating a wedge that gives every individual the choice to become more righteous or more wicked.
In this case, the separation is between those who will follow the dictates of their conscience at all cost, and those who will not.
Now that the way to live according to conscience has been revealed, several consequences must come with it. First, the world is accountable for not doing so. Second, the adversary is allowed to increase his activities that opposition may continue in all things. The path has been opened for great tribulation for those who follow the dictates of the conscience. We are about to see presently unimaginable persecution of those who follow the dictates of their conscience (the voice of God to them) in all things.
Those who will follow their conscience will find themselves facing the loss of many things, including their reputations, jobs, their homes, family members, health, food, freedoms, and, in many more cases than most believe, their lives.
This is all according to God's plan, as unmerited suffering qualifies the faithful for greater blessing.
All of this will be explained in greater detail with scriptural support in time via upcoming books."
 But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. (Micah 4:1)
 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. (Isaiah 2:2)