Facts about women
Until the early 70s, women in the US tended to have their first child at 21. Now, it's over 30. (source)
Way back when, the average age of first period was around 17 years old. Now, it is 12. (source)
Facts about men
Testosterone in men is dropping at 1% per year, and has been for many decades. "The average 22 year old man today, has an average testosterone level roughly equal to that of a 67 year old man in 2000." (source)
There are many factors that influence sex hormones in men and women. These include (unranked):
- Type and amount of food consumed
- Time spent playing outside (really)
- Use of plastics and exposure to microplastics in water or air supply.
- Hormonal birth control
- Chemicals in municipal drinking water
What can be done?
- Take charge of what your children eat and how much they eat. Ensure they get enough exercise.
- Try to grow as much of your food as you can, and minimized consumption of processed foods.
- Move to a place where your kids can play outside.
- Install a reverse osmosis water filter or move to place with a well.
- Do not put your young daughters on hormonal birth control.
- Train your children to abstain from porn. Make sure you are leading by example.
- Move to a place where the air is clean.
- Teach your children the biology of age and reproduction. These videos are good.
- Filter potentials for marriage by outward, obvious signs of reproductive health. These are obviously not surefire, but both male and female fertility strongly correlates with obvious outward signs.
As we wend through the end times, you are going to see the unfolding of consequences that were not foreseen by many for actions that seem normal, good, healthy, etc.
Those who see things things early will react in ways that seem extreme to those who do not. Those who do so correctly will be vindicated with the passage of time, as the severe consequences for not doing so unfold.
There are many, many examples of this that are ongoing for all with eyes to see.